Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Entertainment ratings

You humans seem fascinated with counting, assessing, auditing and checking the quality, condition and status of just about everything. While this means that I am able to find huge amounts of otherwise worthless work for my legions of slavishly loyal followers to do it does mean that at times you bring to my attention trivial inconsistencies in one thing or another.

The first thing that pops into my amazing brain is the requirement to classify that strange thing that you have designated "Entertainment".

As you would expect I have little leisure time as the righful ruler of the mulitverse and so have not fully explored this "leisure" that you seem to look forward to so much. You say that it relaxes you whereas I am not relaxed unless I am gloating over my dismembered enemies on the field of battle or a creche, doesn't really matter I guess.....

I digress again.

Everything that you do is rated for its content, violence, drugs, that bizarre subject of sex. Why you loutish gerbil wirtoz is this so?

I have two classifications for everything.

"Useful" or "To be disintergrated".

I make my own decision on what a particular object, event or situation will be catagorised as and then treat it appropriately. My own judgement is what I use to prevent accidental exposure to material which may or may not cause impaired judgement leading to gross stupidity.

It seems the people requiring such classifications by which to run their lives are already guilty of that in any case.

I classify them as the second of my two catagories.

I, Vorgal the omnipotent say

Make your own choice and live with open eyes

otherwise you might not see my visage on every billboard around you telling you what to choose and then you would end up in catagory two.

Stop reading and make me a pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment