Monday, February 8, 2010

Seven Deadly sins: Envy


Some lesser beings might indeed be possessed of this sin but not I, oh no. I am happy to praise my equals, to cheer them on and to push them to even greater heights. I am magnaminous, open minded and supportive.

Of course, no-one even comes close to my level of superiority so it is not something I have to worry about.

Underlings however, they need to learn not to try and rise above their station, to stay in the muck and filth where they belong. If someone gets to big for their boots they should be struck down before they are a threat to my position here at the top of the power pyramid, note to self. Have new pyramid built by Friday.

YES!

I am Vorgal and if you seek to topple me from my position, if you seek to be cuter than me, or smarter, or more handsome I will destroy you! All of you.

I take no joy in such instances of course as I am above petty spite but I did have to teach that Pik'n Chews a lesson when he started getting a fan club bigger than my own.
He begged and pleaded, then fought and raged,finally he mewled, yelped and screamed as I taught him that there can be only one cute yellow icon, not one more.

Spungebog is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment