Thursday, February 4, 2010

I am Vorgal!

Yes, this is for all of you mere minions out there frittering away your life's energies wasting time looking on the web for somthing......who knows what!

Well stop looking cretins, this is what you were looking for, ME! The great lord Vorgal, experience the joy of my many personalities and witness the world as I do. In glorious Vorgalscope vision!

In all seriousness you should probably have stopped reading by now or else you are one of the below.
1. Interested in the poignant information I have to share
2. Too apathetic to type something else in the menu bar
3. Gaffa taped to your chair by one of my elite Monkey comandos
4. Suffering from a heart attack and are unable to get to the phone to call for help...oh you can but try my pretties.

So. Enjoy, and remember. A day without Vorgal is like a day without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment