Monday, February 8, 2010

Global Warming

You are all whinging ninnies. The amount of times I have been spying upon you all using my crystal ball and I hear you complaining, "Er it's too cold, I can't wait until summer."

And then you protest about Global warming!

This is what I say to that.

Enjoy the chill while it lasts.

One day soon I am going to fire up the turbo-nuclear engines that my master engineering monkey has designed and implanted into the bowels of this wretched planet and shoot you all directly into the sun unless you cease your resistance and bow down before me!

That's right, I'll send you straight into the sun itself.

I of course will be untouched by the fiery conflaguration due to the protective abilities of my fluff, it absorbs sunlight and converts it into strawberry flavored milk.
Did you really think that stuff came from cows?

Bwah ha ha! You have been funding my evil research since 1982 you moronic toadstools!

So, there! You have been warned about what will happen.

I Vorgal, have foreseen it.

(Disclaimer: Vorgal is currently experiencing intermittent foresight and not all futures may be accurate. Vorgal industries accepts no responsibility for anything Lord Vorgal says. Neither does Vorgal as he is a plush toy)

No comments:

Post a Comment