Thursday, February 4, 2010

Seven Deadly sins: Pride


You might say to me that pride comes before the fall. What the hell does that mean, does it mean that you find this so called "pride" before the beginning of march in the southern hemisphere? Does it mean that while running from a group of lions you will run directly off a cliff? I have no idea.

What I do know is that I am entirely justified in saying that I am better than any of you reading this. ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME!

Strictly speaking this is not in itself true as I imagine very few of you readers are actually less than my height of 6 inches.

I digress, I would apologise but you are not worthy of it, so listen up you gibbering chicken heads.

Pride is essential to all those who wish to take over the world, moi included. Look at the efforts of all of your greatest leaders and idols, Napolean, George W Bush, Wacko Jacko!

None of these individuals would have reached the dizzying heights of fame they did without an overly inflated opinion of themselves.

That's right, I theorise that Pride is a lighter than air gas that allows one to float above the heights of the scrabbling plebian masses.

This is why my head is 200% larger than my body and therefore I have given you ample reason to bow down and obey me unquestionably.

Having a head full of lighter than air gas is however dangerous if you meet a person, designated hereafter as a "Prick" who decides to take it upon themselves to deflate your cranium and bring you back down to their bottom feeding levels.

Todays subliminal message: VORGAL FOR PRESIDENT

No comments:

Post a Comment