Sunday, February 7, 2010

Seven Deadly sins: Sloth

Bah! Of all of the sins the most heinous is without a doubt the sin of sloth.

That's right emo kid, I'm talking to you.
Get a haircut, a job and something akin to pants that fit!

Since I am Vorgal I do not require pants, nor clothing of any description as my lemon yellow fur prevents scruitiny of my impressive genitalia.

So what is your excuse for not working hard to spread the word of Vorgal? Too busy? Tired? Depressed?

Not my problem, what is my problem is that I ordered a new statue of me to be built yesterday and it is not completed yet.

They say Rome wasn't built in a day and you know why?
Because I wasn't in charge. If it were up to me Rome, the Pyramids of Giza and the Eifel Tower would have all been built before lunchtime oon monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment